Thursday 31 August 2017

Ramen

When my kids were young, weekends are usually spent boilings pots of beef stock, chicken stock and fish stock.  I will then packed them into portions and freeze it.  This broth will then be used to make porridge for them throughout the week.  

Now that they are strong, healthy and all grown up, this time consuming job is reduced.  I will still make a batch just to jazz up our veggie dishes.

Anyway, I am now happy that Eats Matters is in the market.  It actually save me the time to make it at home.  I also love the packaging, as it is resealable and that I can freeze it and use it anytime I wanted.  The serving packet is also ideal for a family of 4.

Since I attempted on my Japanese Charshu, it comes naturally that I paired it with ramen.  

With Eats Matters broth, I am able to cut down the time and get my feet rested.  

Overall, my family is very happy with the results.



What you need:

500ml Bone Broth
250ml water
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp Japanese soya sauce
white miso to taste

Blanch ramen

Method:

Heat up bone broth and water to a boil.

Season with sesame oil, Japanese soya sauce and lastly add the white miso.  

Serve with ramen, shredded leek, pickle and charshu. 

I have forgotten to add seaweed though.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.